1) Remove the steering shaft from the car
2) Secure the steering shaft on a vise and cut the factory rivets
3) Use a center punch or hammer round chisel to punch out the rivets
4) Use a size X .397 (10mm) drill bit to bore out the holes for the new bolts
5) Install the new flex coupler using the provided hardware
6) Tighten the nuts down in a cross pattern to ensure a nice even fit
INSTALL NOTE FOR RHD
Due to the Steering Flex Coupling being located adjacent to the exhaust on a RHD vehicle, it is recommended to ensure factory exhaust heat shield (or aftermarket wrap) is still installed on the car to help prevent any damage from heat to the Delrin Flex Coupling.
Alternatively, use the Billet Aluminium Flex Couplings.