high performance in build & quality
- TECH SPECS
- IN THE BOX
- MODEL FITMENT
- RELATED PRODUCTS
BMW E36 325I / 318I / 318IS / Z3 STAINLESS STEEL CLUTCH LINE
Unlike other brands out there, our brake lines have Teflon® inner line covered with a woven layer of stainless steel and covered in an abrasion-resistant material (plastic covering). We even have plastic end pieces so there are no exposed steel fibers. Be sure to have a qualified installer to make sure they are responsible for correct fitting and bleeding procedure as recommended by BMW. As brake line installation is a safety-related item, the installer assumes all responsibilities and risks associated with brake line replacement.
- Better brake pedal feedback
- Firmer pedal, along with superior brake modulation.
- Results will be immediate
- Fully compliant with DOT Standards (MVSS-1006)
- Lifetime warranty, and are burst-tested to 6000psi ( the maximum tested pressure from a BMW braking system is 1200psi).
Material: Inner Teflon line covered in woven stainless steel braid
Burst tested to 6000psi (max. tested pressure from BMW braking system is 1200psi)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1x E36 Stainless Steel Brake Line
- 1992-1999 E36 3 Series 325i, 325is, 318i, 318is, 318ti (for other E36 models including the M3 click HERE)
- 1996-2002 Z3 Roadster & Coupe (all) including Z3 1.9, Z3 2.3, Z3 2.5, Z3 2.8, Z3 3.0
- 1998-2002 MZ3 Roadster & Coupe (all) including S52 and S54 M Roadster/Coupe
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN....
WHY BUY FROM BSS.
We are here to help
Call, Email or SMS us anytime. We are here to help you find the right part.
What's that? more parts!?
We are constantly looking to expand our product range. Support BSS and we will support you with a wider range of quality parts!